Yes, I Am Content Dumping Video Game Reviews Right Now

As I push hard to fulfill my promise of completing my "Every Album I Own" review series in time for its tenth anniversary this summer, I'm finding that I'm putting other things on the backburner--but these last couple weeks post-Weezer reviews have worked out great to finally post some video game reviews that have built up. Here's the last one of those, for the Nintendo Switch indie, Unto the End. If this makes that review any more interesting for you: I gave this game a worse score than I have for any other Switch game I've reviewed. I did not like it. Hey, I recently redesigned my Switch reviews site, so there's that, as well. The review is below. And coming for the rest of June: I try to get to the letter "Z" in the EAIO series before the month ends! Guess everything else is gonna have to wait!

https://reviewsfornintendoswitch.blogspot.com/2021/06/unto-end.html

Comments

Popular Posts