Filmshake is Getting Drenched By Hard Rain

Hard Rain Podcast
These guys know what's up

I had never seen 1998's Christian Slater and Morgan Freeman-starring action/heist/thriller/disaster flick, Hard Rain. Thankfully, and at the service of my podcast, I've put an end to that! This episode of Filmshake, the 90's Movie Podcast, Jordan Courtney and I visit one of his old favorites, to see if it holds up for him, and if I like it at all. Turns out I do!--even if it's not the greatest Christian Slater action flick out there. Tune it for that, some talk of Uwe Boll's 2005 disaster of a movie, Alone In the Dark, and a disaster-themed trivia battle where I constantly berate (in good humor) Jordan for turning to Fred Willard's Magnificent Movie Trivia to get his trivia questions when he hasn't bothered to write any! It's a flood of greatness! A deluge of podcast proportions! It's not a soggy mess! It's not all wet! It's an epic tidal wave of 90's nostalgia! It's Filmshake!

Comments

Popular Posts