Diddy Kong Racing Reviewed...Finally!

I just ran a full marathon (more on that later!), but for some reason, finally completing and reviewing Diddy Kong Racing for the Nintendo 64 seems like almost as big an accomplishment. I've been playing that game since November of last year, if you don't count the time I originally borrowed it from my cousin over 20 years ago. For some reason, DKR just seemed like a very daunting game, and finding time while marathon training--you know, actually training to race in real life--was tough. I think I'll forever have this game inextricably linked in my mind with this first marathon, getting home from late night runs and tackling a track or two, or just chilling on nights off and getting some video game time in with my son.
Either way, I really love Diddy Kong Racing. It's a 64-bit gem!

Here's my review:

Diddy Kong Racing

Comments

Popular Posts