The New Total Recall Filmshake Will Make You Wish You Had Three Hands!...Er...Ears?



Jordan Courtney and I embark upon our third foray into 90's cinema by visiting the work of one of our favorite acting handymen, Arnold Schwarzenegger. It's Total Recall time! Listen with wonder as I consistently overcome my sudden case of mushmouth by slipping into a bad Governator imitation. Also, how many times can I say, "That's right," in one episode? Best of all, Jordan's brought along not only his superior Arnie imitation, but Arnold himself to help battle me in trivia...because he has to get revenge. Last time Jordan lost, I forced him to watch the Super Mario Bros. movie, which Jordan describes at the start of the show in such grisly detail, I get heartburn and have to take some on-air TUMS.
This time, Jordan definitely doesn't want to lose, as the punishment is...watching a version of Total Recall that doesn't star Arnie.
It's a mind-melting red planet extravaganza of epic proportion, only on Filmshake!

Comments

Popular Posts