It's 2020. Obviously, It's Time for a Wii U Review!

I made a promise last year that every winter break I'd finish an uncompleted Wii U game from my collection of...uncompleted Wii U games. That collection is...substantial enough for me to make such a promise. Last year, I reviewed Xenoblade Chronicles X. This year it's the resplendent Child of Light! The Wii U has got to be one of the most underrated video game consoles of all time. Sure, most of its games have now been ported to the Nintendo Switch, but that won't stop me from playing them on the good 'ole U. Besides...in my giant-size hands, that Wii U Gamepad just feels so good.

Here's my review of Child of Light

I'm also planning on going back to some of the older reviews on that Wii U Reviews website, and replacing the game photos Photobucket stole with some even better ones--now that I've been able to take pics with the Wii U Gamepad, they look great!



Comments

Popular Posts