It's That Halloween Horror Time, 2022

Eventually, I'm gonna run out of Saturday Evening Post Covers to set as the October backgrounds

One of my favorite Nicsperiment traditions since 2018 has been marathoning horror media and reviewing it across the month of October, leading up to Halloween. That means 2022 is the fifth year of the tradition! I can't promise it will be the best (I had a bit more free time in October of 2020), but I've already written a week's worth of reviews and can say 2022's October is shaping up to be pretty great!
I'll publish a review every weekday leading up to Halloween, and since Halloween is on a Monday, I'll be posting reviews the last weekend of the month too. 
I'm psyched! Maybe I should finally come up with a name for this thing. Nicsperoween? No, that sucks. Octoberfest is already a beer thing. Hallowstober? That sucks. Horrortober? Everything that ends with "tober" besides "October" sucks. Actually, why is the month even called "October?" In our modern calendar, it is the tenth month. Why not call it Pentatober? Pentaber? Both of those sound dumb. Everything sounds dumb. How about I just go with The Nicsperiment's (insert year) Horrorfest. There you go. Sometimes simple is best.
It's time for The Nicsperiment's 2022 Horrorfest!

Comments

Popular Posts